- Calquence Receives FDA Approval for the Treatment of Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Despite Some Positive Trends, Report Confirms Lung Cancer Remains the Deadliest Form of Cancer
- Teva Will Resume Production of Vincristine in Response to Shortage
- FDA Fast-Tracks Opdivo plus Yervoy Regimen for Treatment of Advanced Liver Cancer
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Brukinsa for Patients with Mantle-Cell Lymphoma
Lead investigator Joseph M. Connors, MD, FRCPC, Clinical Director, Centre for Lymphoid Cancer, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada, reported the results of the phase 3 ECHELON-1 clinical trial, which were also published online (Connors JM, et al. N Engl J Med. 2018;378:331-344) to coincide with the ASH meeting.
Among patients with untreated follicular lymphoma, 75% achieved complete responses with the 3-drug combination of atezolizumab (Tecentriq), obinutuzumab (Gazyva), and bendamustine (Treanda), results of a small, preliminary clinical trial reported at ASH 2017 showed.
Results 1 - 9 of 9