- Calquence Receives FDA Approval for the Treatment of Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Despite Some Positive Trends, Report Confirms Lung Cancer Remains the Deadliest Form of Cancer
- Xospata Extends Overall Survival in Patients with FLT3 Mutation–Positive Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Published Results from KEYNOTE-048 Trial Show Extended Survival with Keytruda in Advanced Head and Neck Cancers
- Discussing Costs of Genomic Testing with Patients
New results from the phase 3 QuANTUM-R trial showed that quizartinib, an oral, selective FLT3 inhibitor, significantly extended overall survival compared with chemotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and the FLT3-ITD mutation.
Results 1 - 10 of 16